Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Industry: Information & Communication Technology
Employment Type: full time
- The SQL Developer will enhance the development team by designing and delivering projects to drive the integrity of data presented to the user (client) interface.
- Developing tools at the Back End of the firms' database.
- Providing support for Business Intelligence across the firm.
- Working with managerial teams to understand their, and their client's, requirements and translate these suitable reports.
- Promoting and maintaining excellent internal customer relations by dealing effectively, efficiently with matters that fall within your responsibility.
- Development experience using; SQL Server 2008/2012, T-SQL, SQL stored procedures, functions and views, SSIS, SSRS, Excel data manipulation and the integration and MVC structured software development patterns.