- We are seeking an experienced.NET Developer to join our growing technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining web applications and software solutions for the firm's internal systems and client-facing platforms.
- As part of IT Operations, you will be an expert in Integrations and have a function as a 3rd line consultant to assist with the triage and resolution of issues as they arise from other areas of the firm or from within IT Operations.
- You will also have experience in technical governance, performing quality reviews, performing reviews of the architecture and design deliverables from technical teams and working collaboratively to help them fill in the identified gaps.
- In terms of technology stack, we're centred predominantly around Microsoft Technology (Azure, C#, .Net, SQL Server) and have adopted a Cloud focussed strategy for the future.
- The work will involve integration, reporting, ETL, web applications, configuration of line of business systems and workflow.
- As many of the systems we are adopting now are SaaS applications strong experience in integration of systems through REST APIs, the appropriate design patterns and orchestration challenges is essential.
- Write clean, modular, testable code that adheres to best practices and coding standards
- 5+ years of professional experience developing web applications using .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with database design & development using SQL Server
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns (eg, MVC)
- Integration between systems using REST API's
- Desirable knowledge - Azure, SSRS, ETL Stack, ISO27001 standards
This role offers hybrid working - 2 days WFH/3 days office based. This is currently only a 12 month FTC.