Legal IT experience is a MUST!
This is a great opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst with 4-5 years experience to progress into a Senior role and assist the Service Desk Manager.
- Provide advanced technical knowledge and support the most complex and challenging customer queries and requests
- Provide technical advice to other members of the Service Desk team so that they can progress their tickets
- Monitor the Service Desk Team to ensure that a consistent and professional level of support is provided, including monitoring the unassigned and individual team member queues
- Assist in ensuring that individuals in the team keep their queues to a manageable number
- Investigate and highlight reoccurring and potential problems to the SD Manager and Problem Manager
- Ensure that urgent issues and VIP tickets are picked up by the team quickly and dealt with appropriately
- Mentor and train Service Desk staff
- Notify the Service Desk Manager of complaints. In the absence of the Service Desk Manager notify the Customer Experience Business Partner and/or the Head of Service Delivery
- Keep abreast of IT projects and initiatives and clearly communicate relevant information to the rest of the team.
- Regularly create and update Knowledge Base articles and encourage the wider Service Desk team to do the same
- Liaise with technical support teams and third-parties
- Assist in the production of meaningful statistics from the ITSM and contact center tools.
Skills Required - Windows 10/11, Office 2016/365, AD, Azure, iManage, Aderant, InTapp, ITIL v4
This role is office based - it may offer some flexibility on occasions to WFH.