Senior Marketing Executive required to work near Reading, you will need to get into the office at least 2 days a week. My client is based in a rural location so you must have own transport.
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager to develop and implement the overarching marketing strategy B2B and B2C strategies through high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
- This will include the planning, management, and delivery of the companies marketing programmes, and in collaboration with the line manger review and implement new systems and processes to improve marketing effectiveness.
- You will create, copy, plan digital content and advertising, social media activity, messaging, collateral, and internal briefing documents
- Collaborate with and support colleagues to introduce and improve business and marketing systems and processes, including pipeline management, marketing automation and digital advertising using Google Ads, Facebook Business, Google Analytics and understanding of the technologies and code that support these
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role at an executive level
- Previous experience of using lead and pipeline management systems for campaign management
- Experience of planning, leading, and executing B2B campaigns that use and integrate a range of tactics to build, qualify and progress a pipeline of leads
- Hands-on knowledge of using Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook advertising, email marketing and marketing automation systems as part of a plan to achieve commercial targets.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.