Senior Loans Admin / Manager required to work in London
Purpose of Role:
- Ensure all files are compliant and all relevant paperwork is in the file
- Ensure all documentation is valid within the file for the duration of the loan Manage and control the redemption process
- Audit of Files Prepare new files passed on from the underwriters for manager to audit
- Audit new loan files for manager to second check
- Using compliance checking tools such as Experian, GBG, SmartSearch and Lexus Diligence for KYC processes to ensure our customer is suitable to be given a loan
Duration of Loan - Client Care
- Maintain Weekly Reports on Insurance, Cheques for banking, Client Account, outstanding documents pre and post completion, outstanding Land Registry.
- Monthly checks at land registry on each live file to ensure no anomalies have arisen and report to manager if any changes.
Redemption of Loan
- Redemption chase of bridge loans, starting three months before loan completion
- Liaise with clients and solicitors for the redemption of upcoming loans
- 3 yrs+ Loans Administration and the above experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Common sense and great organisation skills
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.