- This role is a stand-alone PM and will help set-up an internal function within the firm.
- As Project Manager you will play a leading role in driving both our digital transformation program and other major change initiatives.
- Working with the COO and Head of IT you will lead a number of projects designed to transform the way we interact with and service our clients.
- Managing multiple projects, large and small with varying complexity, and coordinating the overall digital transformation program
- Creating all appropriate project management documentation including scope, business cases, requirements documentation, detailed stage plans, testing plans, training documentation, project progress reporting, post rollout benefit realisation
- Developing and defining project scope, ensuring client/business requirements fully specified and understood, building in continuous review/change/improvement cycle
- Creating IT/application development, implementation and rollout plans including broader communication and change management requirements
- A minimum 5 years+ experience as a Project Manager within a law firm environment
- PRINCE2 or PMP certifications
- Have extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of IT project management including workplace digitisation, application development, software configuration and implementation, infrastructure deployments
- Have a demonstrable track record of having delivered a number of IT projects successfully, on time and to budget, using agile and waterfall approach, delivering real business benefit
- Experience in the professional services sector would be desirable, with a good understanding of Extranet portals, document management and case management systems etc
This role offers hybrid working - 2 days WFH/3 days office based.