- To act as a team lead, supporting/mentoring the infrastructure/applications team, providing support for escalated 3rd line issues and supporting the infrastructure manager.
- To aid the Infrastructure/Applications team in projects and infrastructure changes
- Problem management for the service desk
- Proactive review of software patching of Servers, PC's, laptops and applications
- Packaging and deployments of new software
- Group policy updates and backups of the system
- System Center Configuration Manager administration
- A minimum of 5 years+ infrastructure experience, ideally within a law firm
- Knowledge of legal applications highly desirable - iManage, Aderant, InTapp and InterAction.
- MS stack - Win 10, O365, MS Azure, VMWare, Teams, Intune, SCCM, SQL Server, Win Server & SharePoint
- Exposure to ITIL Change Management, Release, Deployment and Configuration Management
This role offers hybrid working - 2 days WFH/3 days office based.