Senior BI Developer required to work in a Hybrid (which means you must be able to come into the office once a week) role but also to be commutable to & from Borehamwood, where my client is based.
If you need sponsoring then please do not apply as my client is unable to do so - sorry! If you have a Tier 2 dependent with a long expiry date, then please apply.
- Build new ETL processes using a combination of SSIS packages and native T-SQL stored procedures.
- Find root-cause of any issues quickly and efficiently using targeted data analysis problem-solving skills.
- Ensure existing ETL and reporting is maintained as new partnerships are formed.
- Assist with the migration of the current on-premises Data Warehouse (DWH) to a Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- Liaise with our partner companies re data and DWH processes, and to help design and build such processes.
- Contribute to the design of Data Warehouse Dimensional Model and understand the structure of source data.
- To document any new procedures/processes developed.
- Proven 5/6 years + BI Development
- Good T-SQL stored procedure knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts including dimensional modelling.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and succinctly, at all levels, both verbally and in written form.
This position offers great career potential, excellent pension (up to 15%), 25 days hols (up to 30 days - length of service) and life/health insurance + other benefits.
Please send in your CV if you live near to Borehamwood and you have the above skills.