Unfortunately my client do not have the required certificates to sponsor however, they will look at Tier 2 dependent visas, given the required skills.
Please NOTE; even though this position is remote, you will be expected to go into my client's HQ one day a month. So you must be commutable from your home to North London.
DevOps and Azure Cloud engineer, day-to-day you will:
- Explore options, make recommendations and help manage migration to cloud services.
- Mentor and support other system administrators in cloud technologies.
- Document and maintain the configuration of Linux systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system problems.
- Implement and configure new technologies that benefit the business or IT functions.
- Provide support, on a best efforts basis, for DB and Middleware systems and platforms.
- 3/4 years + DevOps & Azure Cloud experience
- Production experience with Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)/production experience utilising Infrastructure as code automation (Terraform)/configuration management experience (Ansible)
- Good exposure to Linux
- familiarity with the Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework
Also note: this position offers great benefits such as pension & holidays.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you are looking for a good long secure permanent position.