Product Owner / Scrum Master required to work in the City. This position is completely business facing and the business team are generally in 5 days a week! So an Office based role, may be with the odd occasional day working from home.
There are two key elements to the role – the primary piece (initially) is to bring more structure and order to sprint planning, backlog grooming and acting as scrum-master in daily stand ups.
The secondary element is to think more strategically about future development, work closely with the business and the Director of Technology / COO about product roadmaps and generally become a go-to person as a functional SME and designer for our platforms.
- 4/5 yrs Proven Product / Scrum Master.
- Demonstrable experience working as a senior product owner across green and brown-field implementations – ideally in financial services
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills with an ability to engage with business users and software developers alike.
- Detailed understanding of either Agile or Waterfall methodologies, ideally a foot in both camps
- UI design experience and the ability to produce workflows and mock ups
- Specification and functional requirement writing
- Aptitude for problem solving as well as analytical and strategic thinking.
- Technical capability – not required to a high level, but a stand-out candidate would have an understanding of relational databases and the ability to query them with SQL or visual tools such as tableau
- Understanding of risk and compliance frameworks (KYC, AML etc...)
- Come from a Financial sector/environment
Good salaries and benefits + 10/15% bonus
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.