Payroll Officer required to live commuting distance to and from Milton Keynes. This is a Hybrid role, if successful you will be expected to work in my client’s office for training, 5 days a week for first 2 to 4 weeks (pending how quickly it takes you). Once fully compliant/trained, you will be expected to come into the office 2/3 days a week. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Support the timely and accurate end to end processing of pay and benefits administration in respect of New Starts, Leavers, Contractual Changes along with all aspects of variable processing for pay such as expenses, overtime and other ad-hoc adjustments in the HR & Payroll system (ADP iHCM)
- Maintaining employee & payroll records with regard to a clear and transparent audit trail in respect of Earnings, Deductions and Benefits
- Support in the administration of company car administration for pay & P11D purposes
- Work with the HR Operations and Payroll Manager to ensure successful delivery of the of the monthly pay file, associated employee and third-party administration and post payroll reporting
- Provide first line support in relation to queries from employees and Line Managers in respect of pay and benefits queries and escalating any queries as may be appropriate.
- Liaison with key stakeholders as may be required
- Any other ad hoc duties in support of the Payroll & HR team and effective administration of the employee life cycle
Up to £33K if you have all the above skills required.
- 2/3 yrs Proven Payroll experience
- ADP (Automatic Data Processing) experience
- 1 yr + End to end payroll experience
- Understand and have experience of administering taxable benefits & P11Ds
- Company Car Scheme experience
- Legislation and payroll experience where if things go wrong, you can help support / or able to fix it.
Benefits; 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a holiday purchase scheme. Generous pension scheme, with an employer contribution of up to 6%. Life Assurance (x4 salary). Subsidised private medical insurance. Employee discounts platform, including gym discounts. 2 days volunteer leave. Equalised maternity, paternity, adoption leave and pay for all new parents.
Please send in your CV if you have the above experience.