- The legal engineer roles will focus on mastering a broad technology toolkit to deliver cutting edge solutions to our lawyers and clients. You will bridge the gap between legal and tech professionals, and should have a passion for using technology to solve problems.
- This role is crucial in implementing innovative solutions, and in supporting the firm's digital transformation initiatives. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the relevant priorities and mindset of different groups within the firm, and provide expertise to deliver solutions and insights that improve legal practice.
- It will involve managing and delivering projects (everything from document automation to AI); testing and trialling new products; and delivering business and process mapping, to drive understanding and ownership of how the firm's teams operate, as well as identification of where technical processes can be enhanced and improved.
- Lead discovery and business process mapping sessions, with the ability to compile information from a range of sources, and output business requirements, blockers, and contribute to design decisions.
- Ability to understand and analyse legal and business processes, making use of demonstrable process mapping skills.
- Ownership and analysis of design and requirements through development, testing, training through to business readiness and acceptance.
- Collaborate with lawyers, paralegals and support teams, and other stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement and automation within the firm.
- Support lawyers in their engagement with new suppliers and products, facilitating demos and product pilots.
- Promoting and presenting solutions to the wider firm, including training, demos and one-to-one support.
- Managing and delivering document automation and AI review projects
- Previous experience in a legal tech role, or within a legal function with passion for tech or a qualification
- Experience in Document Automation, AI, Bots & Machine Learning or Online Portals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platforms
This role offers hybrid working - 3 days onsite/2 days WFH. Working hours between 8am-6pm, Mon-Fri.