- The role is responsible for the management of the IT Service Desk team in London while reporting on process adherence and KPIs to International Service Delivery Managers for team members in international locations to ensure service is managed consistently across all locations.
- The role is responsible for all IT Service Desk related processes for the global team and ensuring these processes are monitored so that they are consistently operated as part of the global function; this includes responsibility for the ITSM toolset, its configuration, and identification of Service Improvement plans to enhance the service delivered to the firm
- The role is also responsible for coordinating any IT Service Desk related projects
- Identifying and implementing Service Improvement Plans based on customer feedback and trends identified through IT Service Management processes
- Working with Regional IT Service Delivery Managers to ensure global IT Service Management processes are understood and being followed throughout the region
- At least 2 years' experience in an IT Service Delivery Lead or IT Service Desk Management role.
- Previous experience of managing a geographically dispersed Service Desk Function across multiple time zones.
- Ideally V3 ITIL Foundation accredited
- Experience of configuring and managing ITSM toolsets.
- Previous experience working in the legal sector.
This role offers hybrid working - 2 days WFH/3 days office based.