IT Managed Service Provider/Sales Executive required to work one in Reading. This is a Hybrid role, you will be expected in, one day in the office a week.
Please note: My client is not looking for someone who has sold IT Products, you MUST have sold IT Service Desks into new & existing businesses to be considered. Please do not send in your CV if you have NOT sold IT Service desks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales pipeline, from lead sourcing to account management
- Present (new) services and enhance existing relationships
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- Forecast sales targets, submit monthly progress reports and ensure that the data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation's
Experience and Skills required:
- You must have proven track record selling IT Service Desk's into new and existing businesses.
- Successful track record of at least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Be a new business winner and a Lead Generator
- Proven ability to create, negotiate and manage long term relationships
- Ability to engage, motivate, influence and negotiate at all levels
- Excellent commercial and relationship negotiation skills and business acumen
- Highly motivated self-starter, ready to hit the ground running
- Nice to have: Degree level educated, preferably in business / management
- Full, clean driving licence
Good benefits & uncapped commission structure.
This is an exciting and fulfilling role where your skills and experience will be fully utilised.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.