IT Hybrid Application Security Officer/Analyst required to work in Borehamwood.
You will need to be fully trained first, working in my client's HQ in Borehamwood, then you will be able to work from home 2/3 days a week.
- Work closely with wider teams to perform/lead assessments to risk profile new and existing IT applications/assets, Security architecture and low-level application Security design.
- Provide SME input for security measures and controls that must be incorporated as security in design for mitigation of risk during, new application on-boarding, project delivery, enhancements to existing IT assets, or migration to cloud services.
- Security verification and validation via scheduling and coordination of penetration testing/re-tests, including collaborating with development teams to ensure remediation of risks identified.
- Work with Business & IT Continuity Officer to ensure the Critical Asset recovery plans are up to date and adequate scenarios for BCP/Disaster recovery are well established, planned and tested
- Solid IT Security experience including knowledge of Application Security
- Understanding of current and emerging security technologies and threats.
- Experience with coordinating penetration testing and vulnerability analysis frameworks and tools
- Desirable: CISSP Certification
This position comes with great benefits, including excellent pension and decent holidays etc...
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you would like to grow alongside a well-established Company, based in Borehamwood.