- Act as an escalation point and initial contact for customer support requests pertaining to the firm's hardware
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment and serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnoses and repairs mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using established procedures.
- Monitor and update incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions
- Queue monitoring to identify possible issue trends based on submitted tickets
- Effectively diagnose and research escalated tickets to determine appropriate action
- Communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; and compose correspondence and reports.
- Collaborates with network services, server operations and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Liaise with 3rd parties and vendors involved with local IT hardware/software and related supplies
- Assist with mobile device set-up, review, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience using VPN client and Citrix client
- Experience of Mobile Device Management solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience of supporting Windows O/S, Mac, Office 365 & Active Directory.
This role is Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, fully onsite (one day WFH after probation). Location: Bank, London.