Insurance Offshore Energy Aggregation people - Location – Hybrid/predominantly home based, with periodic travel to Cheltenham – Permanent/with negotiable hours, if you choose to work less?!
- To be part of a team that provide aggregation services to Class Underwriters and Exposure Management teams for Lloyd’s Syndicates and Companies.
- Providing them with accurate timely data allowing them to price risks with confidence and manage their capacity and exposures.
- Reading, digesting, and interpreting complex multi section risks.
- Cleansing schedules of assets, for uploading into aggregate software.
- Validation of any assumptions made if deemed necessary (high degree of judgement required and queries should be minimal – exception rather than the norm) with underwriters.
- Returning reports to underwriters – with comprehensive explanations of assumptions and any noted variances.
- Proven Insurance experience.
- Profound knowledge of market placements within the offshore arena.
- Experienced gained in an environment involving direct contact with class underwriters.
- Good knowledge of and ability to use market aggregations systems.
- Excellent MS Excel / Word / Outlook skills are essential.
- Skilled communicator and team player with a committed, professional and positive attitude.
- CERT CII – working towards DIP CII
Salary Range - Dependent upon knowledge, skills, and demonstrable capability.