Hybrid Capital Modelling Analyst / Actuary required to work in Milton Keynes.
The Capital function is part of the wider Investment, Pension and Capital department which falls within the remit of the Chief Finance Officer and works closely with the wider actuarial, finance and risk departments.
The specific focus of the Capital function for the immediate future is on:
- The validation, refinement and integration of the new Economic Model (SII and ORSA bases) - ultimately embedding of the model as a useful business decision-making tool
- Maintain a capital management strategy that is supported by the business
- Enhance and embed a capital management framework to support that strategy
- At least 4-5 years working in relevant Capital roles
- Experience with capital modelling software (e.g. Tyche, Igloo, Remetrica etc.)
- Experience of SII and ORSA modelling
- Strong and broad experience of actuarial work related to capital gained in a general Insurance company or consultancy
- Experience of interactions with stakeholders at a range of levels including senior management, auditors and regulators
- Knowledge of actuarial techniques, market practice, relevant legislation and insurance market environment, awareness of emerging market developments
This position comes with good bonus and very good holidays, pension etc...
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you live near to Milton Keynes to travel in 2/3 days a week.