HR Executive/Advisor required to work near Didcot. You will need to have your own transport as my client is situated in a very rural location.
This is a Hybrid working position so you will be required to work a minimum of 2 days in the office. My client could be open to part time hours, however you will need to work a minimum of 28 hrs. Ideally you will be looking for permanent hours but the option is there.
- Responsible for all operational HR aspects of the employment life cycle, including recruitment, induction, performance management, absence, and exit.
- Providing professional and efficient advisory services to managers and employees on all aspects of HR, in line with association policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the effective function of day-to-day HR activities.
- 3yrs + Previous experience within an HR role.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified, or working towards…
- The ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit.
- Excellent communication skills, confidential and sensitive with the ability to be objective and empathetic.
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- IT Literate with demonstrable knowledge of MS Office including Outlook Educated to GCSE standard.
The salary is up to £35k depending on experience, and my client would expect you to be at least CIPD level 5 qualified, if looking for the top salary mark.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you live near to Didcot.