My client is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor under a 2 year Fixed Term Contract. The successful candidates will be working with their Health & Safety Manager.
- To support the Health & Safety Manager in ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation across the site.
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Assist with training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating accidents.
- Assisting with the review and the production of risk assessments, method statements, H&S policy and answering any health and safety related queries.
- Assisting with audits and inspections on the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings.
- 2/3 yrs + Health & Safety Advisor
- The successful candidate will be working to ensure compliance with Health & Safety Legislation across the site.
- You will ideally have experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Be NEBOSH or IOSH accredited.
The salary for this role is between £40/£43K dependent upon experience. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills & you live commuting distance to and from Wellingborough where my client is based.