Financial/Insurance Risk Manager required to work in my client's Milton Keynes HQ. This is a Hybrid role, however you must be within commutable distance to MK.
- Lead (as directed) on relevant areas of the financial risk strategy and supporting components including relevant policies and procedures, risk appetite statements and measures, stress and scenario testing, risk MI.
- Lead the production of validated and effective financial risk MI in support of decision making across Client's governance arrangements.
- As directed by the Head of Financial Risk, liaise with first line functions to support, advise and challenge the identification, management and monitoring of financial risk including (but not limited to) where these relate to: o Insurance pricing o Technical provisions & reserves o Business planning and the group business plan o Reinsurance o Underwriting o Investments o ALM o Liquidity management o Pension fund management
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a Financial Risk role within a relevant financial services business.
- Strong working knowledge of some (but not necessarily all) of the key financial risk areas
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills – with the ability to manage stakeholders across a range of levels of seniority
- Experience of validation frameworks and approaches to stress and scenario testing.
- Ideally Insurance sector experience.
This position offers stability, very good holidays, bonus and excellent pension.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you live near to MK.