Dynamics CRM Administrator needed to work 2 days in the office near to Didcot, You must have own transport as my client is very rural
- You will join a small but critical IT team, supporting the association with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- You will be responsible for providing technical support and training on CRM to the organisation, and you will work with internal teams to customise CRM to provide the best service to other members.
- You will be the first point of contact for CRM related issues, picking up these up via our Helpdesk.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of Dynamics CRM 2016+ & its features, user and security management and principles for customisation and workflows.
- Have a good understanding of sales, marketing, business processes and how they relate to CRM software
- Have a strong IT background, with solid troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of SQL
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff in each department is a key part of this role
This role comes with good benefits and for the successful candidate, offers a good solid longevity position within my clients establishment.
Please send in your CV if you have good Dynamics CRM skills close to near Didcot.