Main Purpose of Role:
- The primary purpose of this role is to bridge the gap between the Dynamics CRM system and the users who interact with it, providing technical support, data support, training and customisation as needed by the business.
- In addition, this role will be required to provide technical support, training and assistance with current and future core company applications.
- Administer and maintain MS Dynamics CRM
- Run and take action upon daily data housekeeping routines, and assist the business with the wider data strategies
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a good understanding of Dynamics CRM 2016+ & its features, user and security management and principles for customisation and workflow.
- Have a good understanding of sales, marketing, business processes and how they relate to CRM software
- Understanding of T-SQL
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.