DevOps & Cloud Engineer required to work on a Hybrid basis and to be able to commute to my client's Borehamwood Offices.
If you need sponsoring then please do NOT apply as my client is unable to do so - sorry! If you have a Tier 2 dependent with a long expiry date, then please apply.
- Identifying where new technologies can improve our automated workflows and optimise our build and release cycles
- Work closely with development teams, DBA’s, architects and environment owners to design, plan and build infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Automation of our Red Hat Linux Enterprise (7.x and 8.x) systems to ensure they are secure and optimised for use within Azure.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation for our processes and systems as we migrate to cloud.
- Be an advocate of cloud technologies within the business and provide mentorship and technical guidance.
- Proven 5yrs + DevOps Cloud experience
- Production experience utilising Infrastructure as code automation (Terraform)
- Configuration management experience (Ansible)
- Experience with designing and writing CI/CD pipelines (Github, Azure DevOps)
- Git version control and branching strategies
- Practical experience with monitoring tools (Azure log Analytics, ELK, Grafana)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure cloud adoption framework
- Linux knowledge (RHEL) good scripting skills (e.g. Bash/Python/Go)
This position offers good rates, excellent pension and good holidays etc...
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.