Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Industry: Information & Communication Technology
Employment Type: full time
- Responsibility for the IT System Engineers (2nd Line) in the UK and EMEA offices
- Supporting team members through training and mentoring
- Managing the daily call queues, performing quality checks and ensuring tickets are resolved across the offices within SLA's, ensuring all tickets are logged
- Responsibility of escalations and early signs of potential Major Incidents
- Identify and report patterns or trends of calls to the Service Management Team as a form of Problem Management
- Attend Service Review meetings and represent ITSE to discuss incidents and voice of the customer
- Create and maintain support documentation, and update in our knowledge base system providing any suggestions of improvements to the IT Training team with regards to the user guidance material
- Build relationships with our customers and collect regular feedback on IT performance across the region, which will then be included in our weekly Service Forum
- Ensure regular structured 1-2-1 sessions are scheduled.
- Be the main point of contact for driving productive weekly team meetings.
- Develop a continued service improvement plan on a monthly/quarterly basis to understand areas of improvements.
- Previous experience managing a 2nd line team of systems engineers within a legal environment
- Experience in major incident and problem management
- Key Technologies - Win 10, O365, AD, Intune, Virtual Desktop, iManage, Aderant, InterAction, Bighand, InTapp
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification