Desktop Support Engineer required to work in St. Albans. You MUST live near St. Albans to be considered.
- Delivery of high quality on-site support on a range of technical issues and problems
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, client issues, queries or incidents.
- Respond to, handle incidents and escalate problems on the variety of platforms
- You will have a hands on' problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA time frames
- 4/5 years + proven Technical Support
- Windows Server Operating systems - 2012 and above
- Office 365 Admin
- PC building skills
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- Must have good client facing skills as this is B2B and not internal.
Please note; this will be office based and no remote working. You must have own transport as you will be required to travel, locally to client's sites.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.