Data Analyst – SQL. My client based in Swindon are looking for a Data Analyst with 2 days WFH option after initial settling in period is complete. The role involves gathering requirements, analysing large datasets, developing reports and providing data extracts to stakeholders.
You must have/experience in:
- 1 to 2 years SQL experience within a similar role.
- Translating business requirements into SQL code.
- Excel knowledge – proficient with pivots and complex data manipulation.
- MS 365 skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Any experience in setting up and/or managing a data warehouse and Power BI would be a bonus!
- Gathering business and technology requirements for data warehouse enhancements.
- Develop expertise on the data warehouse toolset in collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
- Analyse large and complex datasets to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Develop reports and visualizations for presenting meaningful data.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and address data quality issues.
- Assist with data preparation and cleaning.
- Stay updated with the latest data analysis techniques and tools.
- Provide data administration and analysis support for data warehouse and other projects.
- Strong focus on customer collaboration and results.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base by creating documentation.
Please send your CV ASAP for more information and a full job spec!