You must be available to start ASAP.
- To answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Senior Customer Service Advisors or the Management team.
- Apply detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures
- Previous call centre experience (preferably in an inbound environment)
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written
- PC literate and excellent data entry skills
- Previous administration experience
- GCSE’s passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
If you have the above skills, please apply.