Cloud Services & Infrastructure Team Leader required to work on Hybrid & to be expected to come into my client’s Borehamwood Office 2 to 3 times a day.
If you need sponsoring then please do not apply as my client is unable to do so - sorry! If you have a Tier 2 dependent with a long expiry date, then please apply.
- As a Cloud Services & Infrastructure Team Leader you will both be leading and mentoring teams of systems administrators for Windows, Storage, Telecoms and Database infrastructure services working within defined standards and security protocols as well as helping, plan and migrate my client’s on-premise services to Azure Cloud.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to manage third party partners to negotiate the implementation and delivery of client’s new infrastructure services and ensure the Azure cloud services are working optimally.
- You will be expected to lead a team and this is 75% leading with 25% hands-on.
- 4 yrs+ Proven Team Lead skills within Cloud/Infrastructure.
- The successful candidates will be comfortable working to ITIL compliance's and have an excellent understanding of IT security.
- You will have Azure Active Directory design and administration as well as experience of working in native cloud modes.
- You'll definitely have fantastic interpersonal skills, excellent decision making and be a subject expert for my client’s team.
Market rates, good benefits with excellent pension.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you are commutable to and from Borehamwood.