- Assisting with Cloud Strategy and the creation and future design and implementations.
- Creation of System and Application Architecture portfolios with detailed documentation
- Acting as an Cloud Services escalation point working in an ITIL environment
- Assisting with Migration and Transformation of services from on premise to cloud - redesigning and building
- Ensure all services are secure and meeting all security requirements.
- Maintaining Infrastructure and Cloud services Catalogues and Portfolios
- 3rd/4th line support ensuring incidents and SRs are responded to within SLA's
- 5+ years' experience in Design, Executing and supporting Cloud services.
- Exceptional knowledge of Azure Services including Security concepts
- Ability to build and implement migration of workloads, applications, data into Azure.
- Knowledge and migration experience of Office365
- Delivery of solutions including all areas of design from technical designs to user delivery
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server and VMware
- Excellent Understanding and experience of: Azure and AWS Services, Cloud Security, VMware, Azure AD, Microsoft Clustering, Storage Solutions, SQL Server 2016
This role offers hybrid working - 3 days WFH/2 days office based.