Capital Management Lead (Actuarial) required to work in London/Milton Keynes and remotely.
As a Capital Management Lead, you'll be instrumental in developing, implementing and maintaining capital management framework. Your expertise will drive the evolution and leadership of my client's capital management strategy.
- Develop, maintain, and refine a comprehensive capital management framework, ensuring it's supported by a coherent set of processes.
- Drive the business use aspects of capital modelling capabilities and ensure effective business interactions with the models, helping stakeholders understand and interpret model outputs.
- Lead the internal reporting of key capital modelling outputs, working with customers to understand their needs and providing valuable insights to support decision making and capital management strategy.
- Support the technical development and improvement of capital analysis capabilities, contribute to financial risk and capital management capabilities, and assist with model validation and audit activities.
- Proven Capital Management Lead (Actuarial)
- Very good understanding of regulatory and economic capital requirements.
- Strong technical experience of capital model business use and communication of capital metrics to inform decision-making.
- Strong and broad experience of actuarial work related to capital gained in a general insurance company or consultancy.
- Experience (not necessarily leading) in use of capital metrics for business decision making (e.g., reinsurance, business planning, pricing, return on capital target etc...)
- Knowledge of actuarial techniques, market practice, relevant legislation and insurance market environment, awareness of emerging market developments.
Education and Qualifications
- Relevant degree for actuarial work.
- ‘Qualified by experience’ in relevant field e.g., actuarial.
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries – desirable.
For the successful candidate my client offers the following; 27 days holiday, 2 days volunteer leave, good pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance and a good bonus % depending on Individual and company performance.
Please send in your CV if you have Proven Capital Management Lead (Actuarial) skills and you are able to commute into London / Milton Keynes as well as remote working.