Capital Actuary required to work in Milton Keynes, London and remotely.
Job Responsibilities: .
- Develop an in-depth understanding of my client's Economic Model, contributing to its evolution, calibration, and effective operation.
- Provide critical analyses of capital requirements and their impact on crucial business decisions, from reinsurance strategies to scenario modelling.
- Play a key role in generating capital requirement projections for business planning and supporting financial resilience.
- Collaborate closely with your team to achieve shared objectives, furthering the development of financial risk and capital management capabilities.
- 2/3 yrs + proven Capital Actuary experience.
- Technical experience of capital model design, build, parameterisation, documentation and production of capital metrics.
- Technical experience of communication of capital metrics to inform decision-making.
- Experience of SII and ORSA modelling.
- Strong and broad experience of actuarial work related to capital gained in a general insurance company or consultancy.
- Knowledge of actuarial techniques, market practice, relevant legislation and insurance market environment, awareness of emerging market developments.
For the successful candidate my client offers the following; 27 days holiday, 2 days volunteer leave, good pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance and a good bonus % depending on Individual and company performance.
Please send in your CV if you have Proven Capital Actuary skills and you are able to commute into Milton Keynes and London as well as remote working.