C# or Angular Application Support Developer required to work in London 3 days a week & 2 working from home (Hybrid Working Model). Nearest tube station is Oxford Circus.
- My client is looking for a C# or Angular Application Support Developer to join their small team building in-house products.
- This role will involve providing prompt technical and business support to a range of stakeholders from front to back-office, debugging application issues, reducing technical debt, and driving stability and enhancements within our in-house execution and settlement platform.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- User administration and training.
- Demonstrable experience supporting C# or Angular applications, within both green and brown-field scenarios.
- Scripting experience for automation of manual business processes.
- Aptitude for problem solving as well as analytical and strategic thinking.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, including using Application Insights to diagnose issues and monitor services.
- Experience working alongside Business Analysts, Developers, and IT Infrastructure/Support teams and escalating to senior members of staff where applicable.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, preferably in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Understanding of financial messaging services such as SWIFT is beneficial.
Salary: £50K starting plus discretionary bonus and good benefits.