Business Analyst required to join my client in the North of UK - 6 month + Contract Outside IR35!
This is a fully remote contract, however occasionally (maybe once, twice a month) you will be required to visit my clients sites, in the North of the UK.
- You will conduct Research and Analysis in order to come up with Solutions to the Transport and Logistics market.
- To formulate ways for the Business to improve, based on previous Researches.
- Create Documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- To Gather Requirements around the Transport Industry.
- 4/5 years + excellent general Business Analyst skills.
- Proven Transport/Logistics or the Construction market sector experience, required.
- Gathering Requirement skills & Creation of Reports & Dashboards.
- Understanding the Business Objectives - Analytical & Critical Thinking - Communication & Interpersonal skills - Negotiation & Cost-Benefit Analysis - Decision-Making Skills.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.