This is a new role within the firm and one that plays a critical role in supporting our client floor technology and ensuring our events are successful and of high quality from a technical aspect. This is a stand-alone role.
- The primary responsibility will be to manage and maintain our meeting rooms, ensuring they are equipped with cutting-edge audio-visual technology and conducive to productive collaboration. Your technical expertise will shine as you troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise during events, guaranteeing a flawless experience for both our internal teams and valued clients.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving technical problems across hardware, software, and network components to ensure smooth operations within all meeting rooms.
- Support routine updates, patches, and system checks to maintain optimal performance and security of IT infrastructure.
- Install, set up, and configure software applications, operating systems, and hardware devices to meet the Business needs.
- Identify, inform and escalate any patterns or trends of calls in a timely manner to the IT Systems Lead, Service Management team and/or Change and Adoption team.
- Stay up to date with tools and techniques to support the AV experience within the firm working closely with the Enterprise Architects.
- Work across the various meeting rooms supporting the successful outcome of such things as court hearings and client meetings
- Setting up and testing of slides and ambiance for a seamless event experience
- Responsible for the uploading and management of images/videos onto the auditorium foyer screens.
- Ensuring the microphones are correctly set up and attached to speakers and hosts.
- Managing camera control and angles during an event for a high-quality attendee and speaker/host experience.
- Product owner for Zoom and MS Teams, ensuring new features are understood and communicated to the various teams for them to adopt/make use of.
- Responsible for post-production video creation and ensuring these are of a high quality and standard for sharing with clients/participants
- Previous experience within a legal partnership or professional services environment
- Experience of supporting and using Windows 10, Office 365 and Exchange
- Experience of AVMI/Video Conferencing
- Experience of producing high quality post event videos.
- Familiarity with Creston Panels and room setups desired.
- Familiarity with the Teams admin console to reboot rooms, update firmware and apps on devices, avoiding user impact.
- Solid technical background with proficiency in audio visual equipment, video conferencing systems, and event production tools.