Application Support Team Lead - DMS. This role is does offer 3 days WFH but does require to come into the office 2 days a week so you need to be in a commutable distance of London or Hertfordshire or Surrey!
My client are looking for an Application Support Team Lead with strong management skills and still to be hands on technically wise! Job is split 50/50 between management and hands on application support. The current team is engaged in all phases of application lifecycle management, including planning, implementation and ongoing operational support / maintenance of the document management systems.
As a hands-on Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing and developing the team and improving processes and procedures to deliver a high-quality service to customers, as well as helping the team to resolve incidents and problems.
In return my client offers a basic salary of up to £48k, £5k Car/Car Allowance, pension matched up to 8%, discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days annually and BUPA Healthcare.
You must have:
- Line management experience (my client has a small team of 2 but do require someone with previous team lead/line management experience)
- 2- 5 years of application development and support experience.
- Experience supporting DMS (document management systems) like SharePoint or Autodesk etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-first approach and demonstrable customer service background.
- Experience managing workloads, in line with the team and wider IT department priorities.
- Experience of working in an Agile way, e.g. in a multi-functional DevOps team, delivering systems and services using Scrum!
- Line management of a 2nd/3rd line technical team.
- Managing workloads, and where possible, maximising/increasing the quality and efficiency of the service provided by the team.
- Reporting on ticket quality and team performance.
- Acting as an escalation point for incidents/problems/service requests.
- Assisting with the creation and management of customer and technical documentation.
- Facilitating the training, mentoring and development of team members.
- Liaising with various IT Teams to implement efficient and effective escalation processes.
- Continuous improvement of processes, procedures and working practices.
- Appropriate, promote the use of the latest techniques, technologies or tools.
- Providing customer focused operational / technical support of designated systems.
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV ASAP!!!