3rd Line IT Support Engineer. Based in Redditch, my client has a new requirement for for an 3rd Line IT Support Engineer. This role offers 2-3 day remote with 2 days site-based working.
You absolutely must have experience in Azure, Palo Alto, Cisco, VMWare, ITIL Cert & ISO27001 with also the following:
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst role.
- Experience managing security events from an internal or external Security Operations Centre.
- Firewall implementation & configuration.
- Windows 10,11 Windows Server 2016, 2019 Remote Desktop/Terminal services environments.
- Patch deployment & software upgrades.
- Storage Solutions Dell EqualLogic, VMWare, Hyper V Virtualisation Cloud Platforms.
- Take ownership of any business-critical 3rd Line support tickets through to resolution.
- Manage security incidents & alerts.
- Conducting vulnerability scanning to find and remediate issues - Cyber Essentials.
- Working with the IT Manager & third parties to improve the organisation's overall security.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd Line Support in all technical areas.
- Proactively manage deployment, planning & maintenance of software & hardware.
- Proactively manage & maintain Active Directory, Office 365, Group policy, user accounts & relevant file security permissions.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!