2nd Line IT Support Engineer. My client based in Watford are looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer with superb customer facing skills, strong technical experience across Windows, Servers, O365, Exchange etc. Please note this role is 100% office based and offers no WFH.
You must have:
- 2-3 years plus recent experience in a similar 2nd Line IT support role – please only send in your CV if you have this experience!
- Technical skills in server management, Active Directory, Exchange, O365 and Software deployment .
- Excellent end user/customer service skills!
- Provide 2nd line Incident identification, support and troubleshooting of all ICT Systems, Software and Hardware
- Responsible for client-side application installation, configuration and deployment
- Take ownership of logged Incidents and Requests through to resolution
- Utilise any opportunities for mentoring and cross-training of junior team members
- Ensure Service Desk Tickets are managed within SLAs
- Provide site visits and desk side support, as required
- Procurement and provisioning of new hardware and software
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV!!