- To provide 2nd line support to the Firm's 700 user base by acting as an escalation point between the Service Desk and 3rd Level teams.
- To provide desktop support to users in the office.
- Maintain and support the AV equipment in the meeting rooms.
- Build and support IT User Assets including Laptops, iPhones and Desktops.
- Maintain the IT asset register.
- Act as a subject matter expert for common applications.
- Participate in IT projects as and when required.
- Participate in Problem meetings and contribute to problem resolution.
- Participate in Major Incidents and manage business communications.
- A minimum 3 years experience in an IT Support Analyst role at 2nd line level
- Be proficient in supporting Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Teams/VC, VMware Horizon/VDI Tech, Networking - DNS/DHCP/WAN/Wi-Fi.
- Strong background in building/imaging PCs, Anti-Virus and Desktop support technologies.
- Legal application experience would be a bonus.
This role is fully office based. Working between core hours 8am-6pm.