1st Line IT Support. My client based in Hull are looking for a IT Helpdesk / 1st Line IT Support person. This role offers 1-2 days remote with 3/4 days site-based working.
You will provide technical expertise to your customers whilst maintaining a high level of communication. You will be required to support bespoke applications, desktop and laptop systems, iOS mobile devices, troubleshooting printing devices, network connectivity problems and entry level server issues.
You must have/be:
- Around 1 years work experience within a IT Service Desk/IT Helpdesk role.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, O365 Exchange, Windows 7/8/10
- High level of customer service awareness with exemplary communication skills
- An analytical, trouble-shooting mindset, with a problem-solving personality
- Tenacity to go that extra mile to get the information it takes to understand a problem
Any ITIL, Group Policy, Microsoft Certifications, CompTIA Certifications are a bonus!
- Recording of all incidents / requests and responding to these within agreed SLA
- Correct prioritisation and categorisation of incidents and requests
- Application of incident and problem matching to restore service quickly by applying known error workarounds
- Aid in diagnosing the cause of the incident through a structured process of investigation co-ordinating both internal and external support teams as necessary
- Provide full incident closure details including root cause analysis
- Assume ownership of assigned incidents providing clear communication and notification as required to the business and other service disciplines
My client also offers a one stage face to face interview process!
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV!!