1st Line / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer. My client based in Bedford, Bedfordshire are looking for a 1st Line / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer and client will offer a chance to gain exposure/experience into 3rd line!
Please note this role is 100% office based and offers no WFH with working hours of 8.30 to 5.30.
You must have:
- Previous experience in a 1st Line / 2nd Line support role.
- Full driving licence and car for occasionally site visits.
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent organisation, decision-making, judgement and planning skills
- Great customer relations skills to understand client’s needs, concerns and requirements
- Flexible, calm and approachable, ‘can do’ attitude
- To be reliable and honest
With technical skills in:
- Good knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Server Builds
- Microsoft 365
- Desktop Operating systems
- Office Applications
- Active Directory Administration
- Windows Server Operating systems
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Wireless & Firewalls
- Delivery of high-quality remote & on-site support on a range of technical issues and problems.
- Responding appropriately to and effectively resolving client issues, queries or incidents.
- Utilise a variety of platforms to respond, handle, and escalate issues.
- You will have a ‘hands-on’ problem-solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA time frames.
- Taking ownership of incidents assigned to you and managing them through to resolution.
- Ensuring SLA’s are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
- Application troubleshooting.
- Produce and keep up-to-date documentation on client’s systems.
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV.