Business Change Lead required to work a Hybrid role, 2/3 days in the office a week, however you must be commutable to and from my client’s Milton Keynes HQ.
Job profile/area breakdown:
Produce and review data models
• The Business Change Lead will be expected to understand and complete data models and have the ability to understand the importance of managing IT Systems data effectively, including an awareness of modelling, recording, storage and management of data.
Advise business managers on developing stakeholder strategy, communications and engagement to ensure successful adoption of change initiatives.
• Work with business areas to simplify processes, remove bottlenecks and put forward Business Process Re-engineering opportunities.
• Implement operational excellence and strategic improvement projects to time, cost, quality and scope, delivering benefits articulated in the business case.
• Ability to understand and document the business requirements which need to be easily understood by the business users and stakeholders. Track the requirements from inception to implementation.
• An eye for detail is a pre-requisite to ensure that business requirements are documented to a level that is “fit for purpose” and meets the customer acceptance criteria.
Maintain and improve relations with stakeholders
• It is critical that the Business Change Lead can get on well with people, capable of imparting information from others and sharing opinions and change opportunities.
• You will need to take a real interest in peoples’ views and opinions, communicating in a language and style that people are comfortable with.
Complete strategy analysis
• Ability to define strategy with business customers, creating a vision of what needs to be done in order to address a business issue.
• Knowledge / experience of the following techniques is desirable: PESTLE analysis, SWOT analysis, McKinsey’s Seven S model.
• 3yrs Proven experience as a Business Change Lead
Knowledge & Change Management including:
• Communication & Engagement
• Facilitation Techniques and relevant methodologies
• Stakeholder engagement and management and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the business.
Experience in process analysis and re-engineering utilising LEAN techniques:
• Successfully re-engineered processes with demonstrable benefits – including
• Establishing performance measures to ensure that benefits realisation can be measured
Experienced Business Analyst with proficiency in:
• Producing and presenting business cases
• Requirements engineering leading to use cases
• Creation and development of use case diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams
Software Tech: Proficient in the use of;
• Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Business process mapping software such as Microsoft Visio or Signavio.
At least one full qualification in
• LEAN Practitioner or Business Analysis
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you are happy to work 2/3 days in the office per week and you live close to Milton Keynes.